вторник, 21 октября 2008 г.

baseball instruction books




Well, Chu had a serious case of the Mondays today. I managed to take care of everything that needed to be done today, but Iapos;m slacking pretty bad on my work for tomorrow. I havenapos;t practiced piano at all, like I told myself I would this weekend, nor did I read the stuff for English tomorrow and write a journal on it. And itapos;s almost 2:00, and I have to shower in the morning. Oi.

Anyway, in other news, I bought the corset stuff that Iapos;mma need for this pretty thing that Iapos;m making. I still havenapos;t bought the make-up for my Halloween costume yet, but I have a few days before I need to start to worry about that (I want to try it out beforehand, just to make sure it doesnapos;t 1) do anything weird to my skin, or 2) wear off too fast. Iapos;m not really worried about number one, but you never know.) Other than that, I think Iapos;m all set.

I wrote a very little smidgeon on a story that has, like all my other stories, been hiding in the wings for quite some time. This one is the one I worked on the most recently (not counting Heloise and Carina, of course), and I have to say, itapos;s my favorite right now. My main character is pretty amazing, as far as background work goes. I havenapos;t really done much character development on her, because I havenapos;t written much with her, but I have a general idea of what sheapos;s like. Itapos;s just that I have the whole story planned out already in my head, and she is designed to be one of those characters that you practically wonapos;t recognize by the end of the story, because sheapos;s undergone such mental and spiritual transformation and growth. I havenapos;t decided exactly where Iapos;m going to start the story, either (regarding her life), and thatapos;s problematic as well.

Well, Iapos;d probably better go to bed, despite all this work that I still have to do (which got neglected because I came home and crashed on the couch, which was a mistake). Iapos;ll get up early in the morning and practice piano, I suppose, and then shower. X-P apos;Night, world.

daihatsu charade gt, baseball instruction books, baseball instruction book, baseball instruction, baseball instant replay.



Комментариев нет: