пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

download heaven 911




So Kevin has already gone to work and Iapos;m excited and with no one to tell but the cat I thought Iapos;d just write about it. So I was in the bath tub this morning and I was reading my book and I rest my book on my big giant tummy. So anyways my book started to shake so I moved it and put my hand there instead and my hand jumped so I poked my tummy a bit and then left it and a little bump bump that I could actually see came out. Anyways it was so neat that I kept doing it until clearly the baby was tired of this game cause then i saw him shift from one side of my tummy to the other. So my one side deflated while the other filled up. Its the first time Iapos;ve actually seen movement instead of just feeling it so it was super super exciting.
download heaven 911, download heaven, download heathers movie, download heather small proud.



Комментариев нет: